✎ Transdiffusion joins ITV
1 Apr 2017 3 comments. tbs.pm/10484
Exciting news today: Transdiffusion has been taken over by ITV in a multi-hundred pound deal.
The new improved TBS will have some great features thanks to new owners ITV plc:
- All our articles on regional television will be deleted to make way for new articles about Emmerdale
- The soundclips and videos of in-vision announcers will be taken down and replaced with recorded continuity against a duller backdrop
- TBS videos will be added to the exciting ITV Hub, making them unwatchable on most platforms
- All our articles about sport will cut to a commercial break just as the article starts to get interesting
- The jobs of the staff here at TBS are safe, except for everyone
- Our archive will be moving to Kirstall Road, where what ITV don’t throw on a skip will be put in boxes and never seen again
We’re sure you’ll join us in welcoming this development which can only lead to a far better website that fewer people will visit.